Returns & Exchanges
The Abstract Art Nicolette Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when making a purchase on Abstract Art Nicolette in the event that your item is damaged in transit. Please take photos of the damage incurred, and email these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ABSTRACT ART NICOLETTE - REQUEST FOR DAMAGE REVIEW". Upon review and approval, a replacement item will be sent out to you at no cost with updated lead time submitted at that time.
If you need to return your purchase we accept item(s) for refund or store credit under the following conditions.
Item is undamaged and in original condition (unless as a result of shipping )
Item is requested for return with 72 hours of delivery.
Item is not from a custom order / has been altered in any way.
- All sales are final 72 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup - see below). If you do not notify Abstract Art Nicolette within the 72 hours to process the return, the sale is final.
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing & shipping. Please mail returns to: 5333 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 923, Washington DC 20015.
- Please note we will not accept returns without a return authorization and will ship back the unauthorized return package.
- Once your return authorization has been issued, we recommend holding onto the tracking information associated with your return package for reference. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged return packages.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, you will be notified via email that we have begun processing the return. Please allow up to 3 weeks from the day the return was received for it to be processed and up to one billing cycle for the credit to appear back onto the original form of payment. Shipping on the original order is non-refundable.
Local Pick Up
- All sales are final once the buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final.
- Exchanges are not accepted as these items are made to order. Abstract Art Nicolette may agree to grant an exchange under certain circumstance upon review and agreement with the buyer or buyers agent.